Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If this were my job, I'd be fired.

Wow. I. Suck. At. Blogging.  And it's not like I even have that great of an excuse, I have no job.  (Besides the stay at home mom gig I've got going on, which is in my case, legitimately full time.) However, I have plenty of time to stalk people on facebook, find new recipes to try on Pinterest, and actually try them... I should have plenty of time to get a blog post in here and there. 

The truth... we're not really that exciting at the moment.  We are all moved in to our new house.  Luke is enjoying his new job. I continue to look for employment as a teacher. Grayson is a typical 2 1/2 year old with his funny comments, unexpected meltdowns, and love for fruit snacks.  Sidenote: I find myself going against everything I believed was "bad" before I had kids... tv, juice, fruit snacks, drive through chicken nuggets... however, pretty sure it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse who taught Grayson to count, the juice is not for every meal, the fruit snacks are the best form of bribery to date, and sometimes McDonald's nuggets just hit the spot. Olivia has not been back to her orthopedic doctor, our next appt. is August 10 when she will have another x-ray.  Until then we just pray like crazy her little hips are growing into their correct spot.  During her one hour out of her harness she has learned to roll, and roll and roll, and roll some more.  This makes me feel better that she will not be too far behind in her skillz when she does get rid of her harness.  She is the happiest baby, ever.  I think she is even happier than Grayson, which is very hard to believe.  We have seriously been BLESSED with kids with great dispositions.  We were worried about Olivia, with Grayson being such a great guy and all, we figured the next one would give us a run for our money.  But, she is very content and smiles constantly!  Here are a few pics since moving to Iowa...Tonight, we're off to meet our new possibility for daycare, for the job I know God will bless me with someday. Right now I am downloading an app that will hopefully make getting pictures from my phone to this blog easier, and I might do a better job keeping up... yeah right.


No comments:

Post a Comment