Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Fun!

A few weeks ago the kiddos and I headed to Grandpa and Grandma's "bumpy road" for some fall fun with the Friederich's!  On Saturday we headed to Pinter's Pumpkin Patch in Decorah with Grandma, Great Grandma Broghammer, Tate, Payten and Holly.  It wasn't much of a "fall" day since the temperature was over 80 degrees.  We had a great time doing all of the activities (and there were A LOT!) available!
There was even a magic show, which the kids were glued to!  HOW did he do all that cool stuff?!?  Grayson even got to be a participant!! 







 On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to get some pictures taken.  Everyone cooperated and the pictures turned out great!!!

I have no idea how these two cuties came from Luke and I!!  They will forever be my greatest accomplishment!
 Grayson-5, Olivia-2, Payten-1(ALMOST 2), Tate3 (ALMOST 4)... quite the crew when you get them all together!!!!


Of course, given the high temps, we had to enjoy some frozen treats on Grandma and Grandpa's porch before we all headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment