Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The rest of our week in IOWA...

We were very busy! Here are some more pics from our week.

Grayson and Great-grandpa Friederich


Grayson and Great-grandma Smith
(I tried for like an hour to get this picture to go the right direction... I gave up.)


One evening we headed to Clarksville where my best friend from high school now lives. She had Ainsley four days after Grayson was born! It was soooo much fun to watch the babies... they are very much in the same stages, although Ainsley already has teeth and hair (we're still waiting from Grayson to get some of both)! It was a fun visit...the video only catches a glimpse of the fun we had. I don't think you can really tell the difference between the screams/yells/squawks.



One evening my Aunt Janice (my mom's twin) and cousin Nick came to see us... We were glad they fit us into their busy schedule!!






One morning we went out with Grandpa Friederich to take some pictures around the farm...




2 comments:

  1. Does Grayson like the smell of cow poop? Will he be like his Mommy and get it between her toes?

    ReplyDelete