Saturday, January 16, 2010

Enjoying a 3 Day Weekend!

We are very excited for our 3 day weekend. Daddy has to work on Monday, but Grayson and I are going to meet him for lunch! Last weekend Luke and I went out to eat for our 5 year anniversary! Wow how time flies!! Grayson got to go to Ann and Tom's house while we were on our date. Luke works with Ann and they were very exited to play with him! He was a very good boy. We are still working on rolling over... Grayson will get onto one side or the other but won't follow through. Oh well, I'm not too anxious... once he starts, he won't stop!

Some of Grayson's favorites...

One of Grayson's favorite things to do is talk on the computer to Grandma and Grandpa Friederich!!



Here is a picture of Grayson's favorite outfit..

2 comments:

  1. How did Grayson let you know this was his favorite outfit? What message will he give you when he spits up on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm sure this is his favorite outfit! He's not partial at all...

    ReplyDelete