Monday, August 9, 2010

Even more stuff from Iowa...






As you can tell we were SUPER busy on our trip to the midwest. I will keep trying to post things in a nice organized way so everybody can keep up! I'm thinking I won't get this all done in just one nap time!

On Monday of our trip we headed town to Perry to get together with some of my college friends. It was great to see Michelle, Liz and Taren! It was even more great to see how our lives have changed... Liz just had a little baby boy in June, and Taren has a 2 year old girl and a 3 month old girl! And Michelle got married that next Saturday!! So much has changed since our "college days"!


Swimming with Grandma Friederich

Since Grayson has very little hair (and it is sooo light) we have to load up on the sunscreen to protect his cute little head... the extra goo makes for an easy mohawk style!

Grandpa and Grayson checking out the fish at the Fayette County Fair.
Icee Pops with Grandma... can we say SPOILED!?!

After a fun week with the Friederich/Broghammer family, the Nims' came to town... I'll tackle those pictures tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment